CyberHour LTD understands the importance of network availability to our customers. Thus we are making commitments to our customers in the form of a Service Level Agreement (SLA). We have developed the following SLA to insure maximum performance and uptime.
Network Uptime Guarantee
CyberHour LTD guarantees that the network will be available 99.9% of the time in a given month, excluding scheduled maintenance. If Network Availability does not meet our 99.9% uptime guarantee, credits will be made available to each client on a case by case basis, not to exceed 50% of their base monthly fee. Network uptime includes all network infrastructure including routers and switches but does not include services or software running on the client’s server. Network downtime exists when a customer is unable to send data to or receive from a server in our network and such failure is entered into our Trouble Ticket System. This downtime must be confirmed by our own monitoring services.
Power Availability Guarantee
CyberHour LTD guarantees 100% uninterrupted electricity in a given month. If 100% uninterrupted electricity is not met, credits will be made available to each client on a case by case basis, not to exceed 50% of their base monthly fee. Power availability includes power from UPS’s to each individual rack but does not include power supplies on individual servers.
- Delinquent customers.
- Scheduled maintenance.
- Any networks or network equipment not owned or controlled by CyberHour .
- Customers in breach of CyberHour’s Terms and Conditions and Acceptable Use Policy.
- DNS (Domain Name Server) issues outside the direct control of CyberHour.
- Customers which run IRC/IRCd.
- Hardware failures. CyberHour stongly recommends the purchase of an additional harddrive or server for backups. All backups are the responsibility of the customer.
- Interruption of service caused by clients, their employees, customers, etc, including but not limited to over-utilization and misconfiguration.
In order to receive credit the client must submit a trouble ticket with in seven (7) days of the outage. The date and approximate time must be included in the trouble ticket. If CyberHour confirms the outage a credit will be applied with in seven (7) business days.