Learn How to Increase Adsense Income? | Web Hosting Forum

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Learn How to Increase Adsense Income?

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by Brads, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Brads

Brads New Member

Money:
    $2
    Hello dear Cyber members.

I am new member member of the forum and old CyberHour customer.

So, today I would like to share with you how to increase adsense income and how to generate more income with Adsense when you got traffic.

That is not guide how to get the traffic!

I would talk about more affected points:
    - How to protect your account getting banned?
    - How to let the users click in legal way?
    - More about the different kinds of traffic and users' behaviour on your website
    - Analysing the users
    - Is AdSense best alternative for me?

Who need to read it?
    Every person who is using AdSense!

So let's get started .

Firstly you will have to take an very important decision! As your self what you would want:

- 1. You want 100 websites which gives you 1$ per day/website - here you cannot find so much content
    - 2. You want 1 website which gives you 100$ per day - here you need to be very motivated and aggressive

You can reckon your RPM easily - Views*CTR*CPR=RPM

99% of you will go for the second, right? Good! Continue reading then :)

I. Analysing
    1. Analyse your users using Google Analytics
    Analytics is your GOLD MINE. You cannot profit with AdSense without it. Now, we are going to analyse is AdSense best opportunity for your website.

1.1 Analyse the traffic source
    Just see where is your traffic from.
    - If your website receives traffic from Google, that is not OK, THAT IS THE BEST! You know that the users who come from Google click on ads more frequently than the others. No matter which are other sources.
    - If your website receives traffic from Facebook, you should consider very carefully is your website elligible for AdSense.
    - If your website is fulfilled with bullshit content such as "SHOCK! See What Happned After That Woman Kissed a...." so your website should not be monetized via AdSense. Try using a program that pay for impression, not for clicks.
    - If your website is fulfilled with tests, quizzes, etc. - you can use AdSense.These users click a lot on your website to complete a test so if you've read the information below cautiosly, you will earn a lot of money,
    - If you have quality content - use SEO, mate! You can also earn from AdSense using Facebook but Google traffic is your best chance. The Facebook user opens your website, scrolls down to scan the content and clicks the X button....

1.2 Analyse the Bounce Rate
    The gold rule - 1+ minute/user on your website + the lowest possible BounceRate and you'd be rich. Seriously, do you think that users can see your ad in 10 seconds average staying? Optimist! But AdSense don't like optimists - if there is one think you will remember from my article, memorize that sentence.

That was easy, right? So let's continue with the interesting part.

II

1. Set up your ads. Use AD-FRIENDLY design

You must have understood that the users don't like ads. Users want to get some useful information, not to get you rich from AdSense. That's it. You should be aggressive. Make the content readable, the backgroung emollient and the ads - salient.
    1.2 The colors
    As I've already said - make everything monotonous and let the ads contrast the design. For example:
    - Logo - gray and black
    - Header - light gray background. Use the ad space and put a banner there.
    - Main content - as said, light gray background. Do not use any colors in your design - make the share buttons boring too.
    - Article - try to avoid colorful images near the ads.

You may think that is silly but it is not. If your content is quality, you won't persecute the visitors.

2. Speed up your website. Use Lazy Load
    The Lazy Load allows you to load ads before content and is really helpful when we talk about increasing profits from AdSense. There is also a guide to make all ads responsive.

I also recommend using GTmetrix and optimizing everything to A grade. It's definitely wrong to think visitors will stay on your slow website no matter is the content good or not.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT forget placing correctly your mobile device ads! If you are on WP there are plenty of plugins that would help you to set properly your banners.

3. Preventing from BAN and invalid clicks

NEVER CLICK ON YOUR ADS, never create more than 2 AdSense accounts and never let the user click on your ads. That's it shortened version of the AdSense rules.
    4.1 Invalid clicks
    I've found this a month ago. Here is the method how Google catch the invalid clicks:
    IP Address
    If the AdSense click is originated from the same IP Address as the one used for accessing your AdSense account, your account is flagged.

Cookies
    Most home users do not use static IP Address for Internet connection. In most cases just disconnect and reconnect will give you a new IP Address. But don’t forget, Google has set cookies on your computer.

Other Google Services
    Thinking that you are safe just because you do not access your AdSense account? Think again. This time, consider these: GMail, Google Earth, Google Calendar, Google Search, Google Toolbar, Google Talk, Google Sitemap, Google Desktop, Blogger, and so on, and so on. With the wide range of services they provide, Google can trace the originator of most (or probably almost all) clicks.

Click Pattern 1
    Oh, why this computer / IP address / person is so trigger-click-happy on this particular website but never click on the ads on other sites?

Click Pattern 2
    And why is it that people accessing these sites direct (type-in URL or from bookmark) tend to be very active ad-clickers compared with those referred from search engine or other sites?

Click Pattern 3
    And why the ad-clickers like to hit and run, compared with non ad-clickers that surf a few pages before leaving?

Click-Through-Rate (CTR)
    Your CTR may range from 0.5% to 10%, but if it exceeds a certain point (probably around 10%), you are flagged.

Geo-Location
    Used Urchin (Google Analytics) before? Then you should know that Google can trace traffics origin down to the small town. Different IP doesn’t mean much. Unless you site is really targetted to one small geo-point, a high number of clicks from nearby location will get you banned quickly.

Hardware address?
    MAC address of the LAN card, modem, and router works almost like a fingerprint. I’m not sure if Google can track this, but probably they do. They have rocket scientist, remember?

Advertisers conversion rate
    Ad click is one thing. But does it bring value to the advertisers? If none of the clicks on your site translate to conversion to the advertiser, you are in trouble. First the Smart-Pricing hits, then your AdSense account disabled.

Search Engine Ranking
    Your website is not indexed on any search engine, not linked by any prominent website, but get consistently high traffic? That sounds like something is in play. Regardless of whether it is an adware-embedded software, spam, trojan clickbot, or intentionally installed click-exchange network, it doesn’t sound right.

Webpage design
    Don't play it smart with Google, placing words or graphics like "click here" or "support us" is your free suspend ticket!

Combo
    Each of these detection methods might seem rather weak. But combine them together, and not many click-fraud can pass-through these filters. Even the smartest clickbot will have a hard time.

Remember, it is almost impossible to cheat the Adsense game (well not in the long term). Instead of spending your time and money trying to play it start in front of G, try my tips to improve your adsense earnings. Don't foget that google know everything for YOU!

That is not the end. A guide how to find most profitable AdSense keywords is coming soon!

Hope you like it
    Please share your opinion about it.

2. Casper

Casper New Member

Good tutorial , thank you for sharing this :)